INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he is most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE SHELF LIFE
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SM CARDRESS S.L is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
SM CARDRESS, S.L.. C/ Comte Borrell, 142. 08015 Barcelona (España). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you will be able to configure the cookies that the website may install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
The cookies selected indicate that the user authorises the installation in their browser and the processing of data under the conditions reflected in the Cookies Policy.
The user can check or uncheck the selector depending on whether they wish to accept or reject the installation of cookies.